• Two exhibitions at the Cultural Centre of the French Embassy (May for the Fair Trade forthnight and the Krismas Market in November).
• Participation to the «Wik blong Vanuatu» in New Caledonia in November.
• Creation of the new logo of ACTIV with the men and women designed by Juliette Pita.
• Creation of the ACTIV Ltd structure – ACTIV Association an hybrid organisation. 100% shares owned by ACTIV Association.
• Purchase of the land for the Communtities Sustainable Development Centre (CSDC) at the second lagoon
• Preparation of the Chocolate Factory project for AusAID funding- Feasibility study and customers survey with SPC.
• Moving of the ACTIV office at the Vanuatu Chamber of Commerce of Port Vila.
- Pacific Development and Conservation Trust, April 2010 : «
Economic, social and physical empowerment of the disabled people of Vanuatu and other disadvantaged persons » : total funded NZD 8,000 (556,000 vatu received in April 2010)
- three natangora seed carvings training for NoK Klub in Pentecost, for North Ambae Women’s Group (NAWG) in Ambae and the Vanuatu Disabled People Society in Port Vila (training by John Timothy).
- creation of the Vanuatu Made logo.
Project of eradication of kerosene for the households lighting (project started in Dec. 2008 and extended with Lighting Vanuatu)
Lighting Vanuatu, AusAID (2 years project), Year 1, May 2010 :
A proposal for assistance to achieve wide-scale distribution of pico-solar products in Vanuatu
The project’s overall objective was the removal of the barriers for a rapid transition from kerosene based lighting to solar charged LED lighting in Vanuatu. Project aims to distribute 12,000 units over the archipelago (70% in rural areas).
Total project 15,600,000 vatu.